Sunday, January 27, 2013

The most interesting thing i have learn and what i still want to learn


During the research of my chosen topic child abuse I have found some interesting things. Finding out that to be a child abuser doesn’t only mean to physically hurt the child but also that you can abuse a child mentally. A child can be abuse so many ways and what I mostly cant believe is that toddlers that are one day old are abuse. I would like to learn many things abut child abuse but mostly about the abuse child.  What happens to that abuse child, what do they think of life? I know it affects there future sometimes for good and others for bad but my biggest question is why? Why do those certain people abuse of children that haven’t done anything wrong and just want love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment